If you’re like me, you want a checklist that will tell you what to do with one post so you can apply it to all your other posts. If you’re not like me, well, this post won’t be for you. This is a list of resources for those bloggers who want to cobble together their own SEO strategy and plan. Happy optimizing!
Individual Post Stuff:
- Got images? I got you.
- Want a good URL? Here are some best practices.
- Looking for keyword or content ideas? This post is an old favorite.
- Switching from HTTP to HTTPS? Moz has the guide for you.
- Changing domain names? Head over to Google’s Search Console Help.
- Want better links to your site? Start with your own misspelled blog name.
- What the fuck is Panda? Search algorithm updates are named. I know, we’re nerds.
- When was the last big algorithm update? Moz has you covered.
- Need something defined? Here’s a good glossary.
Of course, there’s always more information out there to read up on and absorb. If you have specific questions, I’m available on Twitter! I also do full SEO audits and ongoing work, if you’re interested in having your website evaluated. You can contact me here!
On Wednesdays we wear pink. On Saturdays, we talk about SEO! Follow me on Twitter for the latest updates.